Friday, 12 November 2010

PINK SATURDAY - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

Copyright RegularJane
It's a very happy Pink Saturday post this week - my (our) 12th wedding anniversary! Yes, we got married (after 5 years together) on Friday 13th November, 1998!

Here's my two favourite pictures from the day - as it was November, and 2nd time round for both of us, I didn't want a white meringue. I thought cream, Winter White... nope, they weren't doing it that year.

Signing the Register
 So I'm in dark navy/gunmetal devore with a slight lurex thread over heavyweight dark navy matt satin crepe camisole and wide-leg trousers, very high heels in black suede, quilted gunmetal satin Japanese-style jacket. With a diamante tiara.

Posing for pix
Peter's in a very beautifully cut Jaeger suit, a silk & woven brocade waistcoat to match my outfit,  and black brogues with a silk tie. It was a wonderful day! We got married at Ealing Registry Office, which is a wonderful building, very Gothic with tons of crenellations etc - loved every second.

Copyright-free pic from Tack-o-Rama
So it's cheers from the both of us to all of you, with love....

pink saturday

Finally, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other wonderful Pink Saturday posts!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both and may you continue in happiness. Love the outfits too, you both look wonderful.... far better than a meringue!
    Thanks so much for sorting me out earlier today.... you are a gem!
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow hun you look so beautiful and your,hubbie just so handsome,wonderful pictures hun happy anniversary to you both love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda in New Mexico12 November 2010 at 22:47

    Congratulations my dear. I love Friday the 13th. My Sweet Man's birthday is Oct. 13th and when it falls on Friday we've made a big deal out of it.
    but back to a hearty congratulations to you.
    Fabulous attire on both of your sweet selfs.
    The Olde Bagg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Huskey-Lockard12 November 2010 at 23:26

    Happy Anniversary!!!
    (and Hisself looks quite pleased, I must say!)
    I love the fact you got married on Friday the 13th! Sounds like an *Anne & DH* type of thing~~~
    I wish you many many more years of happiness!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary. You are a beautiful couple. Wishing you all the best.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose ~Victorian Rose ~13 November 2010 at 03:31

    What a truly delightful couple you are. Nice that it has worked out SO well for the two of you...you sure had enough "practice"...LOL.


    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat & Cricket13 November 2010 at 03:53

    Congrats! what stunning photos!! You are both very lucky to have this happiness!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susie,

    Happy Anniversary to you and Peter...What a lovely couple you make and your wedding attire is simply beautiful!

    Have a wonderful {Pink} day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier13 November 2010 at 13:39

    Heelo,dear,dear Susi!!!

    CONGRATS many,many time for you Anniversary day:-)***

    Oh,tha's SO wonderful that you staying happy with your husband and that your stay not only husband and wife,but more important that your are a biggest friends!

    Wishing your fabulous,lovely days togethere,my dear friend:-)))*

    Hugs and much Love to you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents16 November 2010 at 05:34

    Happy Anniversary, Susie and hubby! What a handsome couple you are!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photo's Suzie and sorry I am late saying happy Anniversary but been away. Hope you had a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on so many fabulous years together!
    I can see why he loves you so, I adore you too!
    He's a very handsome man and you're as pretty as I knew you would be.
    Your wedding outfit was beautifully non-traditional. I can only imagine the rather Gothic building- perfect!
    Thanks for sharing such an important, sweet part of your life with us... but you're always good at that, you're a very sharing person.
    xxx
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh!.. I'm so mad at myself! I hadn't seen this yet, because I just caught myself with the wrong addy for your link!!.. So I came straight here to FIX IT!.. In any case, Happy Anniversary to you!! Love your photos, and best wishes to you both! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. I am NOW a follower! LOL! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!