Friday, 21 January 2011

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

Rene Gruau for French Vogue

I have to say it - again I'm not really ready for a Pink Saturday post! As usual, rush rush rush - it seems to have been a very hectic week so far.

Oui! Zere is life after chocolat!
I'm happy to say I'm back on my diet and lost 2lb this week - so nearly back to what I was pre-Christmas (well, pre November if I'm being honest). I put on 5lb, which for over the holiday period and not exercising or anything (apart from the remote control) isn't too bad!

Pink Harajuki - copyright Sushihi on Deviant Art
You can only get away with this if you are:
  • Young
  • Cute
  • Pretty
  • and THIN
And here is some PINKwhich is totally edible!
Pink - copyright one-little-thing on Deviant Art
Dreaming that Spring will soon be here...

Copyright Oprisco on Deviant Art

The other exciting event was the fan on the boiler has been fixed - it was sounding like a wounded buffalo! More groan and bellow than squeak, but just as loud and irritating.

Still, I remind myself of the wonder of Spring, and seasons renewing...
Copyright Elise Enchanted on Deviant Art
The birds are nesting ....
Pink Flight - copyright Kakaponi at Deviant Art
I feel much more cheerful now!

Sending sweet thoughts your way!

pink saturday

Finally, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other wonderful Pink Saturday posts!

19 comments:

  1. So why do we have to be THIN, sweets?! I think we could do it. They'd be laughing at us, but we COULD do it. ;-)
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage21 January 2011 at 23:14

    Happy Pink Saturday, Susie! Love that sweet vintage card! Enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post Susie, happy pink Saturday to you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jil~Say It With Roses22 January 2011 at 01:43

    Happy Pink Saturday, Susie...
    I am with you...waiting for spring...the first blush of green on the trees! I am afraid we have a spell to wait! lol!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracie Jewellery22 January 2011 at 03:12

    Sweet thoughts back at ya! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday. I love your pink spring pics but I have to laugh at the young Harajuki girls. You are so right about being young and thin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ineke van den Akker22 January 2011 at 07:34

    Fantastic! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Greetings from Holland,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY SUSIE,
    I always enjoy all of your posts. Congratulations on the 2 lb. weight loss. Any weight we can keep off is for our benefit....but I am a hoot...so if I had a friend that liked to laugh, I would dress up as a harajuki girl if she did. Oh have a little fun for one day. Keep your camera ready so you can blog the pictures of the looks you get.
    YOUR SPRING FLOWER IS STUNNING.
    HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. G'morn, Susie ~ Love your entire presentation ...

    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed my visit to your blog and post. Your post presentation is great. We all tend to want things we should not have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For someone who was not ready you sure posted some gorgeous images. Happy Pink saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your blog - I've missed visiting. Please come see me - My actual blog is: http://MaidenShade.net and NOT the Google one - but that is my only option to "comment as..."

    Jennifer Swan Hopkins

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful pink Saturday post! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Country Wings in Phoenix22 January 2011 at 21:14

    Happy Pink Saturday Susie Sweetie....
    A beautiful, colorful share as always. I love that you take it to the next step each time. Your flower is gorgeous, and I adore that photo of the edible lips.

    Don't the two young girls look like they are having fun? I remember those days of carefree and fun. We were there once remember?

    Fun share. I love seeing what you have to share each week. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have I wished you a happy new year Susie?
    Well, if not, see? I am not too late! I have until the end of the month.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cat & Cricket23 January 2011 at 00:14

    Susie~ again.. you have a fantastic post..and pics!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pinks!!! Happy PInk Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photo's and Happy Pink Saturday, on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Pink Saturday, Susie. I know just what you mean. I never feel ready for Pink Saturday. It seems like I am always running to the last minute.

    We've been drowning in our kitchen project, but we're almost finished.

    Love the lip picture. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!