Friday, 11 March 2011

ART PIECE FROM THE LEANDRA/LIN CLASS

Finally! Here are the pix from the project at the Leadra/Lin class (see post below this one):

Grungeboard hinges painted iwht metallics
Rather a nice metal project - the tree was debossed into metal, then a paint effect applied. Much fun!

The design is meant to have a pitched roof - I hated it, so folded mine down instead
This post is a bit brief as the computer crashed yet again - it's getting very unstable due to age (aren't we all, lol) and the abuse I put it through (FAR too much 'stuff' on it). So, having battled with it all day (decluttering, defragmenting, doing a full virus check) I've basically had enough!

2 comments:

  1. Gabriela Delworth11 March 2011 at 21:54

    Hello,

    This is fabulous!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Susie - love that tree!

    Just wanted to let you know I'm having a little giveaway to celebrate my first year's blogging, so if you wanna pop over......

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!