Sunday, 8 May 2011

MY BLOG IS BACK - PLUS NEW PAGE & LINKS

Copyright free image from Tack-o-Rama
Hurrah! My blog is back to normal!

Yes, folks, last night I turned on the computer and miraculously my Follow, New Post and Quick Edit buttons have all reappeared - as has my Google ID, so I can Now Leave Comments! I am thrilled, you have no idea.... Only whinge now is that my pix still don't upload when I click the Upload button, but double-clicking on the image works, so who cares!

Other news:

I've just done a new page (taken me all morning) of my favourite how-to links for projects, which I have sorted into category. They are all on the Recommended page. I think this will be a lot more useful than just listing a blog in the sidebar, as you can now find a particular post and go straight to it.

Suggestions gratefully received, if you have a tutorial I should be listing.

By the way - have you noticed that when writing your post, that the Post Options and Labels are now on the left, not on the right? Wonder why they bothered changing them over - it will have taken an awful lot of work, and what for? No wonder our templates are all upset!

OTHER other news - my latest piece has been published in Craft Stamper magazine - but as I haven't yet seen it (need to go & buy one) I have no idea what it is! I'll put up the pic soon as I do.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations all round!

    Blogger keeps on chewing up my comments and sending them off never to be seen again which is driving me mad! Maybe you've transferred your bad luck....:o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie Jefferson8 May 2011 at 16:44

    Joanna - Sounds like you are now having the problem I just had - it seems to work its way through the system. Still, at least it looks like things will sort themselves out... at some point.... I hope things get better soon.

    Thanks so much for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country Wings in Phoenix8 May 2011 at 21:10

    Hi Susie Sweetie...
    Congrats, congrats, and more congrats. I am so tickled for you sweet friend. Published, yeah!

    I love the new header. It is beautiful as always. You talents so amaze me.

    I too have been having blogger problems. They stole my dashboard over 5 months ago now. I can't see when anyone posts a new posts, and the only way I can see anyones blogs is to keep going back through my comments and visiting. It has made me so unhappy. I don't even have Google Reader. It doesn't come up either. SO frustrating.

    Hope you are having a beautiful day sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie! Glad things are working again for you!!.. and congrats on your newest publication! Hope your weekend was a nice one! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how wonderful that your blog is behaving again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!