Sunday, 11 March 2012

PicMonkey - a fabulous FREE and EASY photo-editing gadget

Photo copyright The Socher Team, effects by me

Anne of El Milagro Studio (a thousand blessings upon you!) has just sent me this fabulous link for PicMonkey. As we know, Google has gotten rid of PicNik, and this is a thousand times better in my opinion!

It's FREE, it's EASY and you do all your editing online! Special effects, frames, cropping, fonts - everything! Magic!

Here's how: read my tutorial and just follow the thumbnails in order (click for full size) and don't forget to click the green 'Apply' button on the programme when you're done.

Fun, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!