Friday, 1 June 2012

PINK THINGS FOR PINK SATURDAY




This Pink Saturday, I'm sharing images found on the web.  All images are from weheartit:




 I haven't had time to create anything specially, as this has been a difficult week, to say the least. I downloaded Speedbit Video Accelerator from RealPlayer - and unfortunately it upset my machine to the point that I couldn't even use System Restore to return to an earlier restore point. So I had to completely reboot my machine again, and reload all my programmes. Thank goodness for my external hard drive (which I only bought 4 days ago!)





So the lesson here is: even if you buy a programme from a reputable source, it doesn't automatically mean that it's compatible with your particular machine! At least I'm getting a refund...

pink saturday

Finally, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other wonderful Pink Saturday posts!

12 comments:

  1. Hello Susie...been a while I know. When you describe the techy problems it makes me want to run to the mall. But, I'm so happy to see you. Hope all is well, my friend. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those soft pink roses, Susie! Glad you got things fixed up. Computers and their programs can be such a pain! Happy Pinks and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the computer dufus that I am, I would be sunk if all of that bad stuff had happened to me and my computer, BUT I am glad you were able to save your info because you had backed it up!! You amaze me with your ability to do so much on the computer!!!

    Love your pink finds that you shared with us! HPS. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie! Such pretty images for your PS post!! Sorry about all the 'puter woes you have been having! I'm gearing up for my 3rd annual WEDDING BLOG PARTY next Friday (June 8th) and would so love it if you could join us! Please stop by and read all about it!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink tree and sentiment. Sounds like that external hard drive was a timely purchase! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Susie,

    I can't to see what is going on in London!!! Please, post some photos! :o)


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pink post, I adore the last shoes, gorgeous,
    Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many beautiful images! Love the shoes! Happy Pink Saturday Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so true about certain programs not being compatible with a computer. Norton Anti-virus and I didn't get along. Now I have Avast and just love it. Love your pink tree! Those dresses are available online here at MagnoliaPearl.com. Aren't they amazing!? HPS Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved and enjoyed seeing your taste in pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh to be in London this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pink glitter lips. I thought about some for my post too! Great pinks too! Found you in the link up and you're pretty fabulous :).

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!