Tuesday, 10 September 2013

More cards for Christmas

Glitter paper, punched-out snowflakes, diamante stones, vintage lace at the bottom and Tim Holtz 'Vintage Market' die cut letters which I've glittered.

Another card, using Lynne Perella stamps. Again for my 23 November class at Blade Rubber Stamps.


A closeup showing the glitter paper I die cut to leave a frame. I've layered this over pearlised charcoal. To get this dimension, I've used pop dots around the apertures, and glued flat on the outer edges of the card, making it curve. Effective, I think...

Liberal amounts of glitter over watercolour paints, plus flat-back black diamante stones. I've added dimension to the Christmas trees with Sepia Accents.

This time, I've stamped and embossed the image with a Black Sparkle glitter powder, then painted with watercolours. This gives a very different effect.

Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!