Thursday, 30 January 2014

BOOKBINDING - how to do your corners properly


Copyright Tricia Morris

As you know, I teach a lot of bookbinding classes at BladeRubber Stamps, and if there's one thing I hate, it's badly done corners. This is a great video by Tricia Morris, showing you EXACTLY how to do it properly - just how I was taught at Richmond College of Art.

The only difference to her method is the application of glue: Tricia's using Club Scrap glue, and UK formulations of PVA are much wetter (and greyboard soaks it up like a sponge) so I advise you apply it to the PAPER using an old credit card, a brush or a sponge, for the thinnest coat of glue possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!