Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Pre-Christmas diet? maybe???

Created in PicMonkey
Completely off topic, I thought I'd give you all a laugh... just stepped on the scales and nearly gave myself a heart attack...

So I just had to share a quick digital collage piece I made to illustrate last year's New Year Resolution (which lasted less than a week). I'm dusting it off in the hopes some willpower will kick in, and I'll actually be able to cut down a bit on the pastries etc so my clothes will actually fit over the Holidays.

I created this image with a vintage photo from my own collection, and played around with it on PicMonkey, which is a free online photo editor (nothing to download) although you do have the option of downloading your pic when you've finished, if you want to save it. Totally brilliant, highly recommended and a whole heap of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments, and I read each & every single one! Thank you so much.
 
Spammers please note - all comments are moderated, so your spam will not get through!